Dunno about 4Nm being quite a lot. Just earlier this week I installed a
new, early 21st century Campagnolo front derailleur. And the multi-language
instruction sheet put 5Nm as the target torque for the clamp.

Dave, who prefers Nm over the other torque metrics because hey Isaac Newton
+ + +
Hudson Valley NY