Hello,
I have a Bar/Lever combo here for sale for $135 plus shipping from New York
State

Analog/Spank  Flare 25º wide drops , 46cm...these are super interesting and
incredibly comfy bars in that the 31.8mm clamp diameter size is extended
all the way along the flats of the bars just until the bar bends towards
the brake levers.
https://analogcycles.com/products/spank-flare-25-degree-bars?variant=40095929401521

Size is 46cm but they feel much wider than say..a noodle...because of that
flare ...they are wide enough to clear my quite huge BagsxBird (which is a
custom sized about 18" wide including pockets)

The levers are the much appreciated Dia Compe 287-V with gum colored hoods.
The choices for long pull drop bar levers are few and these are perhaps the
most elegant out there.

The bars are currently wrapped in some sort of orange/red Newbaurms and
then shellacked with half amber/half clear and finished off the the V.O.
waxed finishing thread in black.
https://velo-orange.com/collections/grips-wraps/products/extra-waxed-thread-for-bar-wraps-other-leathers

There is brake housing under the wrap and that housing extends about 18"
for the rear once it exits the tape and about 15.5" for the front once it
exits the tape.  Definitely long enough for a 55cm Appaloosa with V'brakes
and a short/high stem.

Obviously you'll need a face-plater type stem in 31.8mm size.  I used an
Analog 30mm on my Appaloosa.

Including a bunch of pics of them on my bike with both teal and rust
colored wrap and off.

*PHOTOS HERE: <https://photos.app.goo.gl/oUdhqsZ6mHLJ23NV7>*