I delivered papers 6 days a week for the Portsmouth (NH) Herald. I went by
bicycle unless the snow was very, very deep. I think it's influenced my
lifelong attitude, which jives with the Riv philosophy, that a bicycle
should be outfitted to be as robust and useful as possible, and carry
anything. And I could go right out this afternoon on my Atlantis and
deliver papers - it's perfectly set up for it!