Up for sale is few items that may be of interest to my Riv friends!

1) Gorgeous filet brazed quill faceplate stem. This is Analog Cycles
Fingerling stem made by Alex Meade Cycles in Massachusetts. Incredible
workmanship! Just an amazing well built and attractive stem. This one is
finished with clear coat. Good for on or off road. Turned out to be too
short for my long arms. Paid $195 new. Asking $125 plus shipping.

2)Spank Ouzy pedals in good condition. Had these on a Clem that I only kept
for a short period of time. $70 plus shipping cost.

3) SunRace 11 speed rear cassette for a 1x setup. 11x50. $70 plus shipping

Also in the group of photos is a Wolf Tooth 36T drop stop chain ring 110
BCD and a set of disc brake rotors. Let me know if you have interest in
either the rotors or the chainring and we can work out a price.

Please go to the photos here:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0u5n8hH4Kz0LP