Good morning Tim,

The Most recent update that I recall seeing is from Aug 6th,

I’ve attached the body of the email below

Early August
I wrote in an earlier update about how our production is shaping up for next
year and how it's looking like we're going to have a repeat of this year with
many of our frame orders placed over a year ago getting pushed all the way to
2023.

The situation is obviously serious either way, but I have a suspicion and hope
that our people in Taiwan are doing what we try to do here (it doesn't always
work out) which is underpromise and overdeliver; or maybe they're just
preparing us for the absolute worst scenario and it won't end up being that
bad. I'm allowed to hope!

Here's an example of what it's like now: I placed two orders in June each for
1200 Alex DM21 rims and they told me the current ETA for the first order is
July 2023, and the second order is March 2024. How could that be? Do they
really have that many unfufilled orders? It's hard to wrap my head around it.

If the current production schedule is accurate, we're getting less than half of
what we planned for. This means more instant frame sell-outs, reduced dealer
sales, and increased prices. The alternative is laying off employees, reducing
hours, or possibly not making it to 2023.

That all sounds bad and worrisome, but recently I stumbled across some entries
from Grant's progress reports in the early Riv Readers. The problems then were
absolutely worse; Riv was on the cusp of out-of-business for years. If you feel
like it, you can read through some of those in the early Readers here
<https://rivbike.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ad1569fa93a2ab2374ead2fde&id=8f002280dc&e=81d936f1fe>,
 but they're stressful, even 20 years later. At least now we have enough
momentum to clear the hurdles - We're not Dalilah Muhammad, but we're doing OK.

Here are some updated frame ETAs, with a major emphasis on the E. They don't
account for port strikes or congestion, Covid shut downs, or Suez Canal type
jam-ups. Also, we won't make the frames live on the site the day we receive the
container. If we're still working on the shipment that came before, we'll wait
awhile before making them available to buy. All these dates below can change
and sometimes drastically.

Clem L framesets, 45 frames: delivery is imminent, like next week.

Homers in 47.5 and 51, 48 frames: Shipping from Taiwan in early September -
delivery mid to late the same month.

Clem L Completes 99 bikes: Shipping with the small Homers above.

Homers in 54.5, 58, 61.5 and 64cm, 98 frames: Shipping from Taiwan in early
October - delivery mid to late the same month.

Gus and Susie - 130 frames: Shipping sometime in November, arrival early
December. If they get delayed we may push them into 2022.

Rosco Platypus: Unknown ETA - we're still waiting on samples.

That brings us to 2022 and the only confirmed deliveries we have are:

Atlantis - 150 frames: Slated to ship from Taiwan in January, with arrival late
that month or early the next.

Platypus - 226 frames: Delivery in March.

Sam Hillbornes - 209 frames: Delivery in April.

The rest of our orders, most of which we placed in September 2020, have been
pushed back to 2023. We're still waiting to hear for sure what we can get from
our other frame maker - so far all they've said is that they'll try their
hardest to get us Homers in July '22, but no word yet on Roadunos, Roadinis,
and Gus-n-Susies, which they also make.

We also have a couple projects in the works, here's the scoop:

Jim Rear Rack: Delivery in early October.

Slim Jim Goat Gloves: Late this month

Microshift front derailers: Late this month - these will work on all our bikes.

Microshift thumbies: Sometime in September.

Silver2 Thumb mounts: Late this month - the shifters are in stock now.