Adam, I've had Snoqualmies (in Extra Light, Standard and Endurance casings,
even!) under VO zeppelin 52 fenders on my Sam Hillborne for a few years
now. I think the only thing preventing me from completing my bingo card is
that my Sam is the canti version, not the sidepull. On H+Son Archetype rims
(17.5 mm inner width), the Snoqualmies measure at 41mm for me and I've got
10 mm of clearance between the tire and the fender. I've been incredibly
satisfied with this setup.

Mark