I might try to switch it to drops this weekend or next.  I appreciate the
advice Bill.  The stem is also currently to long for the Albastasche.

A couple of questions that came up:

The bike pictured currently has 38 mm Rene Here (Compass) tires.  I think
it could easily fit 33s with Fenders.
My PBH is 85 and the bike fits well but on the small end for me.  My 58 Ram
fits bigger.