In the not too distant past someone had posted images showing 48 mm Oracle
Ridge tires fitting a Sam (the version with the black paint and creme
highlights), wondering if said person might be able to report how well they
fit?

I'm interested in moving from my 43 mm Rock n' Roads to something a little
more stable on the steep loose gravel roads in Vermont.

Thanks!
Scott