I plan to put some knobby tires on it and take it on some single track as
well as using it for errands and maybe an occasional commute. Clem Els seem
to be good all-around bikes. I'd love to see some photos of people's Clem's
set up for different uses, various tires, etc. Let's see your Clem L build!
Doug