Time to clear out some parts. There's a lot so in the interest of my sanity
I have a few ground rules or let's say guidelines. I mean no offense. But
please take the time to read through before contacting me.

When you respond to me please send correspondence to hughsmit...@gmail.com*
In the subject window please put what part(s) you're interested in?* This
will help me keep all the emails straight.* In the body please say where
you saw the post?* I'll be posting to other groups simultaneously.

 1. I'm busy, I know we all are but for some reason as I've gotten older
Work, doctor's appointments, husband duties, my fanatical obsession with
baseball and peeling off time to cycle, my time is limited. So I will mail
out packages once a week. Maybe no one buys anything or very little and
this is a moot point. If I'm wrong about something which can and has
happened, let me know but do it privately and I'll make the correction.

2. I use USPS priority boxes because I don't have a UPS or Fedex business
account. Here are the U.S. contiguous states prices. Sm flat rate box
$9.20, Med Flat Rate box $16.25, Large Flat Rate box $22.65 Obviously the
more bits you buy the better the shipping cost. I'm sorry I can't offer a
better shipping solution. I'll do my best to get multiple parts in the
smallest box possible. If I can send using an envelope I will but honestly
the savings isn't much. I'm only shipping to the lower 48. If you're in
Alaska or Hawaii we can discuss shipping and whether it makes sense? I
won't be shipping overseas, Canada not sure what the rates are? I assume it
just costs more to and from?

3. I will do my utmost to give the first person to respond the first
opportunity to pay and it's theirs. If I run into slow communication I
can't help it if someone beats you to buying it, unless we have a
pre-arranged understanding.

4. I will do my best in this post to answer all questions about products.
All items are used unless stated. All items are as is. For instance the
Campee rack may have come with bolts/ hardware but I don't have the time to
hunt down those bits.  But if you have a question I'll do my best to
answer. I may not have the technical ability to give you an adequate
answer.

The B&M light has a broken electrical tab. The tab is for rear light
wiring. I remember there was a hack where you opened it up and soldered a
new tab on. I never took the time to do this obviously, maybe you'll be
industrious or not care a bean?

The Campee 32F front rack will not work with Linear brakes, probably most
know this already but I figure perhaps I save someone the hassle.

The Wolftooth ring is meant to work with a Surly chain ring but can be made
to work with other crank arms. I suggest if you're considering it go to the
Wolftooth website and read up on the specs.

DTSwiss 6 bolt 142mm rear hub. I don't think they make this model anymore?
142mm IIRC this has been was the gravel dropout spacing.

Campagnolo Athena 11 speed Ergo Shifters. If you are Shimago(sp) curious I
believe you can use these with Shimano MTB 9speed derailleurs, I was going
to but never got to it. It's something about the pull ratios that are
really similar and play well together.

73mm BB pretty straight forward, I think the Hiily bikes have a 73mm BB
shell. I had these for my Bantam adventure bike but I'm selling that rig
soon.

Salsa Stem, I can't remember why I bought this but I never used it. I can't
recall the vintage, maybe early odds? I searched the internet and couldn't
find one like it. I believe it was made under the QBP banner but not sure?
If anyone knows, let me know.

B&M Topline rear light, selling separately because that's how I bought it.
If you're interested in the B&M Luxos U and want both we can work out a
deal?

The used Sugino crank rings are in my opinion in good shape. But don't take
my word, look at the pictures and make your own conclusion. Sorry I didn't
clean the one off, maybe I will before shipping?

Cook Bros Crank Arms, IDK people on eBay ask $200 I figured I'd go lower
make me an offer? But let's not get too wild :)

Mallet pedals, I know nothing about them apparently they go for $150 new
but I never used them, they came off a 2014 Santa Cruz Tallboy vintage 2014.

Shimano M737 Triple crank arms and rings. I had this initially on my Bantam
bike as a double therefore set up as a dbl. I bought NOS and used it very
little.

Ocean Air Cycles  Docena Porteur Bag. The price is roughly what I paid less
shipping but hey Rob hasn't made any in a while. I can play with the price
to absorb some of the shipping cost.

Here's the link to the photo album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWVG1mp

Brooks b17 Saddle Select Black      $95.00

Rack - Nitto Mini-Front 32F, upper   $90.00

Greenfield Kickstand $10.00

White Industries -ENO Crank 170mm arms (New Never mounted) $220.00

White Industries ENO Crank Ring 30t (New)  $60.00

Shimano CN-HG701-11 chain 116L x2 (New) $30.00each

Wolf Tooth 94bcd 28 tooth chainring (New/ Mounted but not used) $40.00

Dia-Compe GranCompe SeatPost 250mm 27.2mm (New)  $65.00

DTSwiss 6 bolt 240 Rear Hub Shimano/Sram 9/10/11 142mm Thru-Axle $130.00

Chris King Front Hub 100mm  32 hole, no QR skewer (used in excellent
condition)  $85.00

NOS Campagnolo Athena 11 speed Ergo Lever Shifters (New) $150

Ergon Saddle 142mm width 80mm rails $10

Shimano BB-UN55 73mm x 122.5 $20.00

ShimanoBB- UN300 73mm x 113mm $20.00

Ultracycle ATB Seatposts31.6 x 350mm (Black) $10.00

Seat Post - Nitto S65 Crystal Fellow 27.2 250mm $50.00

Kalloy SP-267 UNO Seatpost 25.4mm x 350mm (Black)  $10.00

Salsa 1 1/8 threadless stem clamp 31.8mm/ 110mm length 85º/95º rise (New)
$50.00

BuschBusch and Müller Luxos U Generator Light & Müller Lumotec IQ2 Luxos U
$145.00

BuschBusch and Müller Toplight Line Plus Dynamo rear light $40.00

Supernova E3 Triple 2 Dynamo Headlight: Gray & rear light $145.00

Cook Bros MTB crank Arms 175mm with bolts hardware $150.00

Sugino 24t 74mm bcd 5 bolt inner ring (new)  $20.00

Sugino 24t 74mm bcd 5 bolt inner ring (new)  $20.00

Sugino 36t 110 bcd 5 bolt (used) $20.00

Sugino 46t 110 bcd 5 bolt (used) x2 $25.00

Shimano PD-M520 clipless MTB pedals $25.00

Mallet 3 pedals $55.00

Shimano FC-M737 170mm crank. Comes with 2 Vuelta rings 36t/ 20t 94/58 bcd
$80.00

Ocean Air Cycles/Swift Docena Rando bag black (new never used) $285.00

Thanks for reading and playing along with me.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein