Thanks for replying Erik.Glad as a noob that I came up with something on the
relative "rad-scale"!
Steve

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 22:52, Erik<lithocar...@gmail.com> wrote:   ODI grips!
 Oh, man...that takes me waaaay back to my early BMX bikes.  I can feel them
just looking at your photo.
And yes, those are the 710 Jones bars.  I've not tried the narrower version,
but love these bars on the Appaloosa in its current configuration.  I was
dubious about the width initially, but have come to appreciate the longer grip
area.  And I really like the Discord w(Right) stems.  I have a 50mm on the
Appaloosa and a 30mm on the Susie, both in the clear coat finish.  It looks
particularly good with the clear coat Persuader bar.  Lots of raw steel!
Erik
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:22:51 PM UTC-7 :

Hi Erik
Love all those bars...and need that stem!Is that the 710 Jones? I'm looking for
anyone with experience of the 610.Below are my Nitto "Commuter Bars".
Heat-treated nonetheless. Just grey tape and Amber shellac...but ODI BMX grips
that I love.
Happy wrapping!
Steve

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/a6ac4b65-16ec-40a4-8010-da8a2be06b10n%40googlegroups.com.