Hi Jason,

Super happy "New Bike Day" you really picked a great whip as your first
Rivendell. I did the same back in 2012 when I purchased a new A. H. Hilsen.

You also picked one of my favorite locations to ride to and photograph.

Best,

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein