I've been looking to buy a 58cm Toyo Atlantis for a little while and I am
debating the idea of trading what I assume to be a 58 orange All-Rounder
for it.  The 58cm measurement came from the center of the bb to the tip of
the lug.  It seems to be about 56 center to center on the seat tube.

Paint is in great shape, but one of the rear fender/rack eyelets has been
snapped off.  :(

The 61cm Atlantis is also in pretty good condition, but the paint is not
quite as nice, but this one wasn't neutered.

I am not interested in selling either one.  They are only being sacrificed
for something I want more at the moment.

(If someone likes titanium, I also have a similar sized Litespeed
Appalachian or Airborne Carpe Diem bike I would trade for a frameset.)

Best regards,
Matt B
Oswego, IL