Yah! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91XCNix2tg

Jerry Garcia and compadre channeling Mississippi John Hurt (an orig vers
here: https://youtu.be/vPuj2dUeyJ4) but doing it better. And Whiskey in the
Jar, etc.

Seriously, I've been listening to Bob since 1969, so I'm not deprecating
his very obvious genious. (I also had a small MJH collection, not to
mention the obvious Muddy Waters, BB King, etc etc etc.)

Funny anecdote; at least, funny to me: one of my favorite albums circa 1969
was Dylan's Blonde on Blonde -- I still think it's one of his best. I
recall teenage insomnia, when I would leave my bed, go to the "parlour,"
the sitting room for our children's part of the house, where my father had
installed his castoff Phillips stereo when he upgraded. I'd take the
speakers off the wall where they were hanging, set up a pallent on my floor
and sit the speakers one by each ear, and listen to my faves. My parents
were in the new part of the house, about a half-mile away, and the 2 of my
3 siblings who slept in the old part slept soundly.

Anyway, 52 years later, my daughter's boyfriend, a musician, very sweetly
presented me with that same Blonde on Blonde album; only now, I have
nothing to play it on. I'll use it as wall art.