Nice! They included a Pushmi-Pullyu with my Atlantis last year for no
particular reason. Maybe all completes come with it now? Maybe it just got
stuck to the font hub skewer when packing and they didn't mean to? Maybe I
should have told them and offered to send it back?

Ben, whose head is awash in moral dilemma, in Omaha