While out today in Rock Creek Park (not on my Riv, unfortunately), I saw
THREE new Rivs I haven't seen before!

- A nicely racked up and fendered Hunq
- A different Hunq
- Maybe a custom or a road? Greenish silverish and said "Rivendell"

Best part was seeing the racked up, very upright and comfortable Hunq
rider, whose smile was visible from a mile away. I swear half the time i
see a rider with a big smile, upright position, and a steel bike, it's a
Riv!

A Rivendell just makes you happy to Ride!