There are not enough purple bikes, though I read a post a while back where
Rivendell recognized that.  I have a purple Saluki and a purple XO-2.  The
purple Saluki is one of my favorites and made the rounds before I got it.

Here is a previous owner of my Saluki, for the color.

http://dr2dc.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-bike-day.html

Best regards,
Matt B in Oswego, IL