Thanks, Eric, for kicking off this thread and to everyone who responded! I
put down a deposit for a Roadeo over the summer and have decided to go with
black and cream for the frame. These images are really helping me visualize
my options when it comes to the build.

Pretty certain I’m going with Shimano components/brifters, but that Shimano
crank… not so hot to my eye. Hoping that if I go with it in black, it may
disappear a bit against the black of the frame. Thinking silver for most
everything else, except the brifters and maybe a pair of black compass
tires.