PS:  The first time I laid eyes on a Rivendell was when I unboxed my
Atlantis.  They seemed like nice people that knew what they were doing.  30
minutes out of the box & I was on the road.  Within a few miles, I was
blown away at how nicely the bike rode.

PPS: About 10 years ago, a 47cm Atlantis popped up on CL.  I insisted we go
look at it, although my wife was perfectly happy with her Trek 1420.  She
went along just to humor me.  She rode the bike for 5 minutes in a parking
lot, came back to the car & said "I have to have this bike".

dougP