Don't talk yourself out of those Rich-built wheels with the WI hubs...they
are gorgeous. Expensive, yes. But worth it. OTOH if Riv says the
Velocity-built rims are good , they probably are and they are  about half
the price and since you seem to have a young daughter...probably the
financially responsible choicešŸ˜Š