Thanks for telling the story. No, 3 Rivendells is not excessive...don't
tell let anyone tell you different! Your Platys are gorgeous! I do like
this latest iteration even though I'm normally a silver component kind of
gal. The green and gold accents  with the mermaid colour  really pop!

Enjoy and I hope you enjoy your new location!

Ryan in Winnipeg