So happy to have more and more women riding Rivendell bikes.  Kudos to Leah
and the many previous original Riv riders who have ridden and posted so
many great pictures and stories about biking.  I found Riv because they
made bikes large enough for me; but now I am proud to ride beautiful bikes
that women have embraced as well.
How do I get Grant to design a 68cm Platypus.  Maybe I will grab a 64cm
Clem L but I definitely don’t need a full build.  I have hoarding
tendencies.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan