Wow, that's a perfect bike - everything about it! For me, in particular,
beside the color, it's the bar tape, the triple crank with a small
cassette, and the continental King tires - it all creates a bike that looks
like it is for riding!

What bar tape and rack are those?

Congratulations on the very cool new bike!

Paul in AR