That was fun to watch - thanks for taking the time to make it. Gotta love
the cup & cone BB! You put grease in all kinds of places I've never thought
to put grease. A little woodworking thrown in is right up my alley. The
build turned out great. Would love to have seen it ride off into the sunset
at the end, but maybe that's the next chapter. Keep 'em coming.

Marty