Another question...How much does the Platypus weigh?  When I see pictures,
especially of Leah's beautiful bike, it seems to be exactly what my wife
describes as the bike she wants.  When I offer to look for one to replace
the Tr*k we bought in desperation this past year, she says she doesn't want
that heavy of a bike.  She may be projecting my Atlantis and Sam Hillborne
builds onto the Platy.

Rusty C.
Pgh, PA