Thanks, Joe. My main concern beside the prongs working with Cyclo or VO
loops is how much space it requires between tire and saddle -- this will be
for the Matthews with huge tires and fenders. But I think it will work, at
least with a standoff to make it sit level instead of slanted downward.

PM sent to Craig.