I put Sycip JJJ bars on my Black Mountain Cycles monstercross bike last
year to convert the bike from drop bars, and have liked them very much. The
sweep is right for me and I am able to get a second hand position on the
curves, which I use often. They are close, but not quite perfect. I think
if I was getting a custom Doom bar I would base it on the JJJ bar, but
wider (about 710mm) with just a little more rise. I am building up a Joe
Appaloosa as my first Rivendell and am going to give Billie bars a try. If
this doesn’t work I will probably get the custom Doom bars based on the JJJ.
Randy