Count me among those with no enthusiasm for 55-73mm long reach caliper
brakes. IME, much worse performance than medium 47-57mm reach brakes. In
the medium reach format, one has several high quality brake options: Velo
Orange Grand Cru, TRP 957, and Paul Racer M. In long reach calipers,
especially now that the Paul Racer regulars have been discontinued, there
are no high performance options to my knowledge.

I would have prefered sticking with the medium reach, or going to canti
posts if wider than 38mm tires is a must.