I'm not in Brooklyn any longer but lived in Greenpoint from 2018 to 2020.
I always saw lots of Rivs in Greenpoint and Williamsburg.   There's a guy
with an orange QB that lives on Eagle, Don't recall his name. But we talked
a few times riding down Franklin.  I lived Huron and it was always funny
that there were two orange QBs with honjo fenders just a couple blocks from
each other.
There's also a late middle aged fellow that had a AHH that frequeuented
Ovenly that I ran across occasionally, I believe he had other Rivs too.
I say I'd see at least one Riv a week on Kent/Franklin/West or going over
the Pulaski.
Sorry I can't point you towards any specific people, but Williamsburg and
Greenpoint are pretty Riv thick.

718 Cycles in Park Slope used to stock Rivs but not sure they do any more.
Joe is pretty friendly you might stop in and if hes not busy chat him up
and see if he can point you towards anyone.

--ben in KC, Kansas City, formerly Kings County