I am clearing up some of my barely used components. The price quoted
excludes shipping. Buyer pays for the shipping.

   1. Nitto Losco bar - 54cm x 25.4 (B614AA)(used less than 30 miles) - $90
   2. Nitto Noodle - 56 CM - $90 (used less than 30 miles)
   3. Gran Compe 202 Non-Aero Brake Levers, Drilled brake lever (used less
   than 30 miles ) - $50
   4. Stem - Nitto Tallux - 25.4mm / 10cm (used around 400 miles) - $50
   5. Shimano 105 FD Bottom Pull Clamp on ( Used for around 200 miles) - $30

I am based out of East Bay, California so local pick up is fine as well.

Thanks,

Deepak