My favorite sub -10*c gear is a arctaryx atom LT, big bill wool pants,
deerskin fleece lined mits, tough duck canvas vest, SWRV winter cycling
cap. When it gets to -16 to -30 I'll throw a Pendleton on as an extra base
layer and some kamik winter boots with knee high ski socks.

I don't very my gear too much while riding in various temps. As long as I
keep moving and don't sweat I'm good.