I have to agree. Most of these name choices leave me cold (I read such
threads only to work myself up into a lather of righteous annoyance, but
never mind) but for "Inigo Montoya," I'd have to buy one, too, or at least
get the decals to slap on my other Rivs.

Patrick "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Moore who recently watched the movie again after 22 years.