It's none of my business! But, considering you've had gravel bikes etc. you
might find a ~27mm tire rather narrow and perhaps limiting, especially on a
559 wheel. I say this as someone who is very attached to a Marinoni Turismo
touring bike that carried me through Central and South America, but I wish
the frame and fork would accommodate a wider tire than 34mm with fenders
(it's a tight fit under fenders). I'm in the process of setting the
Marinoni up for touring again (it has been in a more stripped down
configuration), but I also find myself looking for a used Long Haul Trucker
that takes 26"x2"+ rubber under fenders.  The problem all started when I
bought a Rawland rSogn running 40mm x 650b Hetre tires and was blown away
by the benefits of a good quality wider tire. I think 38mm has become my
minimum width for any new bike that comes into my life.

IanA Alberta Canada