I took a short gravel ride on my Clem L today and can report it handled
gravel with ease. The Teravail Ehline tires had plenty of traction. Since I
have had no interest from buyers I'm ready to spice it up Bicycle Belle
style! I'll probably do colored headset spacers and bolts to start. I'm
thinking this Clem is a keeper as it is just a fun bike to ride. The long
wheelbase and chain stays work well for whatever reason to give it a soft
ride like no bike I've ridden. Photos in the link: Clem Gravel Ride
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/oKUNQyaipJKb7Bss9>
Doug