Love this stuff and think it is a good reminder to us that we don’t need to
obsess over gear (although it is OK to do that as well!). I bought the
second Rough Stuff Fellowship book and am enjoying it very much. Reminds me
of riding around the farm as a kid - old single speed bike that I would
ride over the hill and through the woods on cow paths and field roads.
Sometimes I rode, sometimes I pushed or carried, but it was always an
adventure.