Howdy!

Long time lurker, Bridgestone owner, Riv bar hoarder, and father of an 8
month old here.  I'm looking to get my petite (5'1") special lady outfitted
for bicycle errands and fun with baby once the weather clears in the
Willamette Valley and the baby is big enough.  She currently has a
Bridgestone MB-3 with Bosco bars and a standover that is too tight for
comfort with a baby on front (planning on a Yepp Mini).

A small Clem stepthrough would be perfect for hauling baby, groceries,
light trail use, potential future bike camping, etc. The 26" wheel size
would allow an easy transfer of parts from the MB-3.

Anybody have a frame they would sell? I'm open to shipping or picking up in
the Willamette Valley. I have some frames and bars that could be part of a
trade.

Thanks!

Adam in Philomath, OR