Hi Pete,One option that might work is to swap the brake levers left for right,
so the pinch bolt is on the top, then the shifter could go below.Not seeing the
entire brake lever, I can't see how visually unpleasing that might
be...cheers,Andrew in Sydney
    On Thursday, February 24, 2022, 07:34:56 AM GMT+11, Pete B