Hi, Brynnar.  I have a set of Ron's Bars that I'm not going to use
(switched over to Choco-moose on my Hunqapillar).  Like-new shape, maybe
some marks from clamping, but otherwise perfect.  Centering looks good on
them too - the edge of the blue tape in the photos is the center.  I'd sell
them for the same thing I paid: $120 + shipping.  (Shipping probably will
be significant - I'm in northern NJ/NYC if you're local.)  Photos here
- https://photos.app.goo.gl/kdqHP5vX727RxhGq9