Joe and Keith

Make sure between yourselves that the clamp diameter and bar diameter
match.  The brakelevers pictured in the OP were probably 23.8mm (what
Patrick Moore correctly referred to as "road levers").  The Choco bars that
Keith is trying to fit will want a 22.2mm clamp diameter.  If Joe's levers
are already 22.2, then you're good to go.  If Joe's levers are 23.8mm, then
Keith will have to find other bands (totally doable) or fashion a shim
arrangement.  That same "mismatch" is what Patrick Moore was describing
when he found a bent part of his Ahearne bars that allow the "road" levers
to mount securely.  That workaround works well when it does.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA