Will responded to my email, explaining my mistake.  I saw instagram photos
of prototypes.  I mistakenly thought that meant Riv has them.  The builder
has them.  Then they will be painted.  Then they will be shipped.  Then
they will be assembled.  Then somebody can ride them.

I'll be patient...

BL in EC