Hey Coco wondering where you're located? I'm San Francisco Bay Area.
Recently I purchased a newer 59cm Atlantis complete and quickly found it
too large for my riding style. I do have a friend who is interested in the
bike but have seen your post pop up a couple times now. I would prefer to
sell the bike locally but if said person backs out i would consider
shipping. You're welcome to send me an email and I can follow up with you
if the sale falls through.

Thanks,
Vern