Yeah I'm pretty baffled that it's taking months to make a couple geometry
charts.  I miss the days when Rivendell were unusually transparent about
geometry and frame details, rather than cagey and defensive as they are
now. I get that it's unusual and they're worried people will misunderstand
the numbers, but that's what disclaimers are for.