Hey Jason,
Thank you for the kind words. Your Sam and Bombadil were bikes that helped
push me into finally buying a Rivendell. The size of our bikes and the
landscapes we explore with them may be completely different, but the
Rivendells seem to be at home in both. I love your ride reports and hope to
post ride reports from my corner of the world. Keep showing us those
beautiful bikes of yours and the places you ride!
Randy