Patrick,

I don't have any 26" Gatorskins, but FWIW, I do have some 700c x 32's on my
fixed road bike. I wanted something that was very highly rated for
puncture-resistance, and I found this pair used locally for a great price.

Since the Gatorskins are advertised as "one of the most puncture proof tires
around", I was expecting a harsh, dead ride (i.e., Schwalbe Marathon Plus), but
was very pleasantly surprised with the ride quality. And for the record, I have
some RH Babyshoe Pass Extralights (650b x 42) on my geared rando bike, so I do
know what tire Nirvana feels like.

I usually only take the fixed road bike out for rides <10 miles, so no
longer-distance experience with the Gatorskins, but I really feel that there's
an impressive amount of suppleness given the level of puncture protection built
into the tire.

~Mark
Raleigh, NC