As someone who bought his first Rivendell frame and did my first build in
the past few months, it is nice to see other first-timers. Jim and Thomas I
am sure you will love your new Atlantis bikes-enjoy the process! My
Appaloosa has exceeded my expectations and made me rethink what I actually
need in a bicycle. Congratulations!
Randy in Wisconsin