Good Morning All,
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better for some of you, at least. I
suggest meeting at the Spritzen House, 33 Nassau st, Greenpoint, around 5-6
pm. Not sure where a good ride would be in late afternoon NYC traffic, but
we can discuss ideas for future rides depending on when folks are
available. I'm thinking tomorrow as meet and greet thing...the beer and
sausage selection is excellent.
I also think it would be fun to bring a list, written or mental, of
parts/bikes wanting to sell/exchange/give away/etc. We all have stuff lying
around waiting for a better life. For me, its drop bars.

Let's see a show of hands!

Alan UWS