I slightly prefer the B68 to the B17 for more upright rides as well.

Not sure I've ever bought into the sit bones measurement as a reliable
reference for saddle comfort. I look for the widest saddle toward the rear
and the narrowest at the front, with minimal adductor interference. I think
that's called a 'T' shaped saddle, instead of a 'pear' shape, referencing
the transition between the front to back widths. Some might consider a WTB
Pure saddle more of a pear shape. The discontinued Avocet O2 M and W
saddles were T shaped, I guess. I liked the Avocets as well.

With the extreme fore-to-aft change in width, I like how small adjustments
in position quickly change how the saddle feels.

And inquiring minds will want to know: my B68 measures 40g less than my B17
Special!

It would be great if the folks at Rivendell could inspire Brooks to reissue
the B68. Even if just one color.

Wishing you good fortune in snagging one,

Chris
SB, CA