Hi David, right! on the Sam it's the Bluelug's version of Bosco Bullmoose,
on the SimpleOne it's a (I think) 12cm Tallux. Thinking the Dirtdrop will
provide the height and bring the reach back closer to me, keeping around a
similar reach as the Bosco. Looking at WhatBars, the Bosco has a longer
reach, so maybe the Choco will come back to around the same reach with the
shorter, higher stem. Curious to try a flat swept-back but with a slightly
different curve.