Looks fun Patrick. Couple of questions.

Do those trails see a lot of traffic and that is what keeps the vegetation
down?

How high does the water get during the irrigation season? I am assuming it
varies depending on the time of year.

I love finding these kinds of unintentional recreation paths and are
usually my route of choice when available.

James Poulson