Leah and I both have Gravel King Slicks on a bike and question came up:  If
the tires are naturally slick, how can you tell that the life is wearing
away, hopefully before they ooze out sealant or go flat on a ride?

Just in case it matters, my GK Slicks are run tubeless and hers are tubed,
but it's part of a bigger question, since they cannot be the only tire
without aggressive tread, and they might not get replaced with the same
tire brand or model.

Roberta